Handpon mama sudah buruk so mama mau handpon baru.teringin nak yg slide tp sah2 x bole sbb anak2 ku sume suke main handpon mama.Hayyan dh beberapa kali men'jahanam' handpon mama yg ada skrg ni.Harraz juga dh menunjukkan minat yang mendalam dalam bidang telekomunikasi.sbb slalu tangan tergawang2 nak capai handpon ku itew.Mama bukan la peminat Nokia tp disebabkan handpon ini wane pink n slide pule so mama sangat MAU BELI ini handpon.Apa2 pun kene mintak restu suamiku dulu.Tah baper inggit harge tipon ni pun mama tak tau.Emmm...takat teringin je la buat masa ni.Tapi kot2 suamiku nak wat suprise ke..bole juge.heheheeh....
p/s:Encik Abi kalo baca ini entry plis take note yaaaaa....ahakssss!
Thirty-two things that change when you have a baby
by Rebecca Woolf. ( BabyCenter.com)
1. You finally stop to smell the roses, because your baby is in your arms. - Maybe..because i'm not really into flowers.
2. Where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid. - Am i??
3. The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices. - Yeah..and it is more towards BIG RESPONSIBILITIES!
4. You respect your body ... finally. - Yeah...Alhamdulillah..berpijak di bumi yang nyata.bersyukur sekurang2nya mempunyai badan sebegini disebabkan saya adalah seorang ibu kepada 2 anak.
5. You respect your parents and love them in a new way.- So true...can't imagine what will happened to me if they are not with me and hubby,guiding us to be a good and best parent.
6. You find that your baby's pain feels much worse than your own. - YES!!! pity my kiddos when they're sick.Having a good nite sleep is a big NO NO to mama.Mama and abi would sacrifice everything to both of them.
7. You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child -YES!
8. You lose touch with the people in your life whom you should have banished years ago. - I have no problem wit this..
9. Your heart breaks much more easily.- Yes...and sensitive too.
10. You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day. - Of course my dearly Hayyan & Harraz.Oppsss not forgeting,my dearly hubby.
11. Every day is a surprise. - Suprise!!! Hayyan is getting wiser and Harraz is getting clever.Yeayyyy!
12. Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)-Yep..
13. You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself. - True..Because both of them are cuter than me.hahahhaaa...
14. You become a morning person.- So true...attending all the request from Hayyan early in the morning.The fav cartoon must be on after he got up from sleep.Plus mama got to prepare all the stuff to go to work n nursery too!
15. Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power. -I am a loving caring superMama you would ever know.hihiihih.........
And from our readers...
1. "You discover how much there is to say about one tooth." — Ashley's mom - You're just rite mom!
2. "You finally realize that true joy doesn't come from material wealth." — Anonymous - Errr...true but material is compulsory too.
3. "You now know where the sun comes from." — Charlotte - The sun comes from the eyes of the little cutie baby in your arms..
4. "You'd rather buy a plastic tricycle than those shoes that you've been dying to have." — Sophie's mom - Ahakkkkssss....I will buy both.tricycle for my son and shoes for me.heheehe...
5. "You realize that although sticky, lollipops have magical powers." — Roxanne - Emmm...i'm not really like lollipops because Hayyan will throw it away in the car after he bored with it.I'm the one who need to clean it anyway.
6. "You don't mind going to bed at 9 p.m. on Friday night." — Kellye - Ohh dear..my sleeping time is 12 midnite everyday.The babies??they sleep early.
7. "Silence? What's that?" — Anonymous - Silence in my house is HEAVEN!
8. "You realize that the 15 pounds you can't seem to get rid of are totally worth having." — Brenda - Mine???Secret and Confidential..
9. "You discover an inner strength you never thought you had." — Ronin and Brookie's mom .- Yeah..the inner strength comes drastically once you becomes a mother.And it will becomes stronger when you becomes SuperMOM ( with more than 1 kid okayyy)
10. "You no longer rely on a clock — your baby now sets your schedule." — Thomas' mom -YEss....since Harraz always waking me up in the middle of the nite.But still I need the clock for other purposes.
11. "You give parents with a screaming child an 'I-know-the-feeling' look instead of a 'Can't-they-shut-him-up?' one." — Jaidyn's mom - Haahhahaa...this is a normal thought.and I just did it today.I was screaming at Hayyan at KFC Restaurant while I'm at the counter ordering the meal.As he was playing near the entrance door.I afraid that somebody will snatch him out.Nauzubillah..
12. "Your dog — who used to be your 'baby' — becomes just a dog." — Kara - Out of my list yaaaaa..
13. "You take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means you'll be late." — Tracey - Yes...kisses will be all over the face.
14. "You learn that taking a shower is a luxury." — Jayden's mom - Yeah...just like in a spa.
15. "You realize that you can love a complete stranger." — Dezarae's mom - Errrr....
16. You find yourself wanting to make this world a better place. — Arizona - Yessssss!
17. If you didn’t believe in love at first sight before, now you do! — Ciara - My first love falls when my babies open their eyes and the person they looked at is....ME!
p/s: Those mothers who read this please do comments on each of the points as I tagged you today.First person will be Sone..
Congrats to my dear sister and family..Kak Tina & Abg Izaimi for the new arrival of the precious baby Adeb Ayman.The baby is baby #4.The baby weight is 3.97 kilos.And of course the mommy need to go through the C-Section.Pity my sister because she need to faced all the pain after 3 normal deliveries before this.The reason why my sister need to go through c-sect is that the baby heart is slowing down plus the big size of the baby,the doctor need to c-sect my sister as soon as posibble.
Alhamdulillah..everything is going fine.Both mommy and baby are doing good.So Adeb,be a good boy yaaaaa..muahh muahhh from Mama Teh & family.
This coming Saturday,International Islamic College will have our 4th year convocation.Every committees are very busy preparing for the Big Day including me.Heheheh...actually mama is one of the refreshment committees so we not that busy comparing with other committees such as Robes,Prep & Tech,Special Task etc.
We will be very busy tomorrow ( tomorrow is the rehearsal day) and on the Big Day itself.We will be busy packing food and distributing food to the other committees.
The ceremony will be adverted in one of the famous television broadcast and in some newspapers.Emmm....can't hardly wait for the Big Day as many of my ex-students will be graduating this coming Saturday.
Hinshh..Hinsh..bangga campur terharu pun ada.Dah berjaya seme anak2 murid ku.Good Luck ehh korang.
MENJAWAB TAG DARI MAMA SONE
1 - Tangkap @ sertakan 3 keping gambar anda yang anda rasakan paling Sexyyyy..
2 - Tak semestinya tak berpakaian atau mendedahkan..mungkin anda rasa senyuman anda masa itu adalah sexy..sertakan!!!
3 - Nyatakan kenapa gambar itu begitu sexy di mata anda?
4 - Tag 5 rakan-rakan anda yang sexy..
5 - Selamat bersexy!!
Gambaq ni mama terasa seksi la konon sebab gambar kawen ni.ihihhiih.....walaupun tak baper nak kurus masa tu,mama perasan kurus n seksi la kunun.hahahah...sungguh tidak seswai.
Ni masa kat pantai depan ghumah kat Seberang Takir.Jelingan manje la kunun tu.ecehhh...Sone,hang baik check balik betui ka mata aku seksi.Emmm...balik umah kene suh tanya Hayyan ni.hahahahhaha....
Haaaa..masa ni terasa la sket mata ku itew seksi sebab ala2 mengantuk gitew.Masa ni dalam keta,mama ngan Hayyan tengah tunggu abi beli diapers kat Manjaku Sri gombak.
Emmm...sudah2 tu perasan seksi mama.Pi balik!!!Anak2 dah menunggu di nurseri untuk di pick up.FYI,weekend ni mama 3 beranak sajor.Abi pi kursus kat Melaka.So kids,apa lagi,punggah la ghumah sesuke hati sebab abi x ada.heheheeheheh....
My dearly Hayyan..selalu buat mama ketawa dan juga menjerit.hahahahaa..
My darling Harraz yang kadang2 buat mama hilang punca sebab suker menangis menjerit-jerit.uwaaaaaa...
Apa2 pun bile tensen2 layan budak2 ni best jugak.hilang la jugak hangin2 mama yang satu badan ni.muahhahahahah...(gelak gaya tiru kawan mama..Untie Sone..hehehh)
This is my workstation eventhough it is not really mine.hahahhahaha...Actually this cubicle is belongs to a practical training unit.Since mama is one of the committe so mama always lepak here as if this is my cubicle.The rest of the committes were rarely lepak here because mama was always there.Heheheheh...soooo not approriate,isn't??
Wanna see my real cubicle????
Hahahaha...so messy just like the owner today.TODAY only yaaaa....the rest of the other days mama was just fine.At my cubicle mama got no free desktop pc.Just like the other staffs.But mama got a laptop.But currently my third baby ( da laptop of course) is not feeling well.Batuk2 bersin everywhere.Mama still monitoring the performance otherwise it will be send to the ITD to be formatted.
Anyway,those who felt uneasy with me lepaking at this workstation please do inform me.If not,I will lepak here sampai biler2.hahahahahaaa...bole gitew??
I love Sunday,but I hate working on this day.
I love working,but I hate working on Sunday.
So the moral of the story....please look for another job which is not require you to work Sunday yaa mama...
Yes I will!!!!
This is from http://www.blogthings.com.very interesting..hehehehe
What the House Test Says About You
You consider yourself important, but no more important than anyone else. You love attention, but you don't feel like you deserve more of it than anyone else.
You are a fairly community oriented person. You like to get to know your neighbors, but you also like your privacy. You get attached to neighborhoods and cities.
You are a social, friendly, and giving person. You like to bring people together and make them feel happy.
You take good care of your physical appearance. You dress well, stay in shape, and do your best to look great.
You find it hard to be enthusiastic about much. You are a picky person.
Moral of the story.....You are what you eat.Tepuk dada tanya selera plus sendiri mau ingat okayyy.
The top five cancer-causing foods are:
1. Hot dogs
Because they are high in nitrates, the Cancer Prevention Coalition advises that children eat no more than 12 hot dogs a month. If you can't live without hot dogs, buy those made without sodium nitrate.
2. Processed meats and bacon
Also high in the same found in hot dogs, bacon, and
other processed meats raise the risk of heart disease. The saturated fat in
bacon also contributes to cancer.
Doughnuts are cancer-causing double trouble. First, they are made with
white flour, sugar, and hydrogenated oils, then fried at high temperatures. Doughnuts, says Adams , may be the worst food you can possibly eat to raise your risk of cancer.
4. French fries
Like doughnuts, French fries are made with hydrogenated oils and then fried at high temperatures. They also contain cancer- causing acrylamides which occur during the frying process. They should be called cancer fries, not French fries, said Adams .
5. Chips, crackers, and cookies
All are usually made with white flour and sugar. Even the ones whose
labels claim to be free of trans-fats generally contain small amounts of trans-fats.
BRAIN DAMAGING HABITS
1. No Breakfast
People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar
level..This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing
It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in
It causes multiple and may lead to .
4. High Sugar consumption
Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients
causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution
The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling
polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a
decrease in brain efficiency.
Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7. Head covered while sleeping
Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon
dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness
Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in
effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts
Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain
stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely
Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain
The main are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating..
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, ,
and artificial sweetener.
7..Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce
cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like
olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body
is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver.
Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be
finished in one sitting, do not store.
We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have
to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining
and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb
and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to 'schedule.'
DO TAKE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH....
Emm sebenarnyer Harraz dah masuk 5 bulan masa 5hb aritu.masa tu tetiba mama baru teringat yang hari tu 5hb so automatic Harraz dah bertambah umur sebulan lagi.Alhamdulillah Harraz sihat walaupun dok ada batuk sket2.Pertumbuhan Harraz semakain memberansangkan sebab Harraz sekarang dah semakin expert meniarap.tengah menyusu pun boleh nak meniarap.hehhehhe...
Harraz sekarang pantang dibaringkan mesti nak berpusing.Tengah dok menangis mengamuk2 pun masih ada hati nak meniarap lagi.Satu sifat terbaru Harraz yang mama discover dia suke tengok budak2 besar n kecik.Dia terasa macam kat nurseri kot.Harraz akan tersenyum sorang2 as if orang tengah mengagah dia bila nampak budak2 ada kat sekeliling dia.
Semalam kami satu family pi makan kat satu kedai makanan segera ni.Mcm biasa restoran macam ni la yg ramai budak2.Harraz pun bukan main excited sambil tersengih sorang2 dok tengok sana sini.Abang Hayyan pun x kalah sebab tetiba dok berjoget2 sambil makan ayam goreng nak menunjukkan yang hati tengah girang.hihihiihi..
Emm...apa2 je la budak dua orang ni yang penting anak2 mama and abi sihat tubuh badan,jadi anak2 yang soleh,menjadi anak2 yang bijak pandai dan jadi insan berguna bile besar nanti ,aminnnn...
Emm sekarang mama dok susah hati sebab laptop kesayangan mama ni dh almost nk kene format.sekarang ni mama dok cuba figure out sendiri cemana nk selamatkan laptop ni.maklum aje mama ni suke mendonlod benda2 yg boleh menjahanam kan laptop ni.huhhuuh..wat to do..mama mmg camne.suke taw donlod freeware.ikikikikkk..
baru2 ni mama suh brader2 ITD tolong tengokkan.Dorang nyer solution sangat mudah."akak,kite format je la..."mama reply ngan mata terbuntang."erkkkk nak format???ala jangan laaaa...x de alternatif lain ker???abis la akak nyer keje2 dlm hard disk. ( sambil merayu2 dengan suara serak batuk2 plus bersin2).
Mama pun dengan hati gundah gulana pull back laptop n cuba2 memandai nak bekki sendiri.ceh macam la terer sangat.skrg ni dok mama nyer mode: "lu pikir la sendiri mama..."huhuuhu.