This info has been taken from iVillage.com .Some people say its only a myth..but some people say this is true.. depends on individual's preference.
Lets do some checking..and it is just for fun!
It's a boy if:
* You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy
* Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute
* You are carrying the extra weight out front
* Your belly looks like a basketball
* Your areolas have darkened considerably
* You are carrying low
* You are craving salty or sour foods
* You are craving protein -- meats and cheese
* Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy
* The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy
* Your hands are very dry
* Your pillow faces north when you sleep
* Dad-to-be is gaining weight, right along with you
* Pregnancy has you looking better than ever
* Your urine is bright yellow in color
* Your nose is spreading
* You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles
* You are having headaches
* You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number.
It's a girl if:
- You had morning sickness early in pregnancy - yes,but not that bad.
- Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute- emm..need to check this with my gynea..
- You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear - i think sooo..
- Your left breast is larger than your right breast - OMG!!
- Your hair develops red highlights - erkkk...red no but white yes.huhuuhu...
- You are carrying high - soo true!
- Your belly looks like a watermelon - i did check this morning n it is yes!
- You are craving sweets - and yess...i craving for ice cream everyday.
- You are craving fruit - sometimes...depends on my mood
- You crave orange juice - recently my fav drink is orange juice.
- You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy- maybe...yes.
- You are moodier than usual during pregnancy- owhh this is sooooo true.some friends said,nadia is soo moody this time.
- Your face breaks out more than usual - errkk...meaning?
- You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread - not really.
- Your breasts have really blossomed!- opssss...
- Your pillow faces south when you sleep- i need to ask my hubby for this.
- Your urine is a dull yellow color - depends on how plenty of water i did consume.
- You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side to side- never do this b4..
- You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number - my age 30 last year n number of month is September ( 9) so the answer is 39 and it is ODD NUMBER!